A week has gone by here. I feel like I see more of the city every day, and I like what I see. Melbourne is awesome! I would definitely like to live here.
Here are some facts and odd habits I've learnt about Australia (Melbourne);
- "hey you going" is an odd greeting.
- a lot of Asian people here... Meaning very cheap Asian food.
- Fitzroy rules.
- goon is disgusting, but cheap.
- people are open and very fashion fabulous here.
- I am learning to distinguish between Australian and kiwi.
- a beer costs in averadge 12$ aus!!!!! = 9,2€. It is VERY expensive here!!
Some pics to set the mood.