Tuesday, January 31, 2012

x-mas on drummond st.

Spending christmas abroad, away from your family and friends, in a new environment, is always a challenge. I did that last year in the Philippines, and Christmas eve wasn't exactly what I had hoped. This year though I spent Christmas with one of my best friends Lena, and her housemates in Melbourne. I got to know the people pretty well, and by the time christmas came, we all had a nice dinner and a lot of fun. I made Danish frikadeller, and the table was set for a feast.
This Christmas was one of the most relaxed and enjoyable Christmas I've spent. Though, I don't hope my family back home gets use to spending Christmas without me. I'm not planning on making it a tradition, but it's nice to try something new once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment