Thursday, February 23, 2012

coral view and its children

As mentioned my first stop In Fiji, the Yasawas, was the resort of Coral View. I spent two nights in there in total and had the best of times. Except for when the idiots there decided to take advantage of my innocence and love for turtles, and fool me with the lamest trick ever... They dug a whole, placed one of the idiots
in the whole, put a turtle shell on top, and when exited me thought it was a turtle laying eggs he jumped up and scared the shit out of me. But with that being the exception, I had a wonderful stay. The location was stunning, food was great and yeah, a very nice overall impression.
In coral view I did something I though I'd never do... Yup crazy ass me went on a suicide mission, and went diving with he sharks. It was a shark feed dive, and 20m down in the water, you just hold on to a rope and watch everything from small reef sharks to stupidly big and fat bullsharks. Holy SHIT! Was I panicking? Yes. Did I almost shit myself? Totally. Did I also get a freaking nosebleed while diving with 3-5m bullsharks swimming 3m away from where I was standing? Sure did. But I survived!! Life goes on. We videoed everything in the water, but my dive buddy somehow managed to delete all the videos. Well done! So I have no images or videos of my heroic act, only some from Coral View. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment