Tuesday, August 28, 2012

new shoes is good news

I have been on the lookout for a pair of black pumps. Almost all the heels I own are either boots or wedges, and I really needed some plain pumps or something nice with a "slimmer" heel. And now I found them.
 Not that these are like plain stilettos or anything, they're still very chunky, but they were just what I was looking for. A pair of pumps with a little extra. Or actually what I was looking for I found in Topshop in CPH, but for the price, these were more me (read suitable for my current broke situation). 35€, not bad.

But since Skopunkten, the store I bought the shoes from, had a "buy 2 get one pair for free", or "buy one pair pay half price on the second pair", I also bought another pair. Again a pair I have been drooling over for a year...so I guess it was okay!
40€. Score.

Autumn; you can bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment