Saturday, April 28, 2012

my worldwide zigzagging

Back to my traveling, I know I have been side stepping for a while. But hey, at least I update:)
Just to try and clear things up; I still have a LOT to show you. And I have so many pictures it's ridiculous. So now I will actually try and post something as often as I can, and when I have time, I will do my best to stick a real travel post in as well. So bear with me.

I thought I'd make a resume of my travels so far, so you don't get lost and confused in my very misleading and bewildering order of posts. Therefor, I will make a list of all the places I've been, in that precise order. Easy enough. Here goes.

- Australia; Melbourne, Phillip Island, Great Ocean Road, Byron Bay and Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Cairns, Airlie Beach and Withsundays, Hervey Bay and Frasier Island, Byron Bay again, Brisbane, Perth, and west cost oz roadtrip.
- Fiji.
- Samoa.
- 24 hour stopover in Auckland NZ.
- Japan; Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.
- Malaysia; KL, Penang, Langkawi and Perhentian Islands.
- Bali, the Gili Islands and Lombok, and back to Bali.

Now I'm in Thailand, in the touristic hell of Phuket. From here we will do south west Thailand, Krabi, Koh Phi Phi and Khao Lak and Similan Islands. Then the route leads up to Bangkok and Chiangmai. We have a flight ticket to Myanmar on may 17th, where we will spend 14 days. Then we fly back to Bangkok and go downwards to the south east cost of Thailand; Koh Samui, Koh Pagnan, and Koh Tao, and yes, we are including the full moon party. After that the plan is to get down to KL again, from where we fly to Malaysian Borneo, to see some orangutans and do some diving in Sipadan. From Borneo we fly back to KL, so that we can take a bus to Singapore, where I will end my trip.
Spending a couple of days in Singapore before I go home, will probably ruin me for good (they have numerous Forever21 and other luring shops!), but it's good I have a flight ticket home on the 30.6, so I can get back home and do some hard core money earning.
Does this make any sense?
So when I post a travel post from somewhere, you can go back to this list and see the actual order. Again, easy enough I'd say. Well, enjoy! Or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment