Thursday, April 26, 2012

reading atm

Rehab from TV, and I have learned how to read a book again. So battling through at the moment; Midnight's children. Together with Malaysian Bazaar and a quick guide to photography, for new tricks and ideas.
I had to buy Malaysian bazaar, since it's 1/10th of the price of the magazine I really wanted, like Elle uk, or american Vogue, because the magazine will probably not survive my trip. I have a thing for magazines, and to the horror of my dad, I save all of my magazines (a big burden when you're moving, but a big bonus when you need them). Lets face it, a magazine is an investment, and a source of inspiration, and I hope never to give them up. But after buying the cheapest magazine I could find, Malaysian Bazaar, I can conclude that it is not the price ending my malay magazine's days, it's the context... Which is crap. Thank god for Scandinavian style, I can't emphasize that enough, for were I ever to move to Asia, and live by lets say Malay fashion, I'd commit fashion suicide.
I'm sorry Malaysian Bazaar, but your magazine is worse than average. I know you can do better than that.
China for that matter, they have an awesome Vogue! I just don't have a clue what it says...

No comments:

Post a Comment